Are you frantically juggling the individual needs of children and aging parents, while struggling to unify your family and home? Just like me, you’re part of the sandwich generation and we have some very unique challenges.
- As the “generation bridge” – raising your children while caring for you aging parent(s) often under one roof – you constantly battle the conflicting needs of your multigenerational home.
- Finding time to maintain, let alone build a strong marriage with your husband is nearly impossible.
- You want your home to be a sanctuary but you are drowning in the chaos of day-to-day life.
- Somewhere along the way you feel you’ve lost your sense of purpose and find yourself merely surviving each day instead of living the life you deserve.
You are surrounded by people but you have never felt more alone.
Welcome! From one sandwiched homemaker to another, I know the struggles you face daily. That is why I’ve made it my mission at A Bridge Between the Gap to empower you to THRIVE, not just survive, in your multigenerational home!
If you relate to what you just read and are desperately searching for community and support then I encourage you to become involved in everything A Bridge Between the Gap has to offer so you too can find joy, purpose, and balance in your sandwiched home.
1. Join my weekly email list by filling out this simple form. Each week you’ll receive a new email from me filled with tips, freebies, advice, and encouragement. As a subscriber, you gain exclusive lifetime access to our Resource Library.
2. Join us on Social Media. Never miss a post, ask questions, share concerns, and find resources relevant to your sandwiched life.
3. Let me know how I can help you! If you would like more information on something you’ve read or have a unique experience you would like to share, send me an email at [email protected]. I would love to hear about you and your sandwiched home.
If you’d like to read more about me, hop on over to my About Me page and let’s get to know each other.
In 2014, I was a wife of only three years, the mom of a toddler, and another baby on the way. After the sudden death of my FIL (father-in-law), I added the role of full-time caregiver for my MIL (mother-in-law) who has Frontotemporal Dementia and Early Alzheimer’s Disease, both of which prevent her from living alone.
Up to this point, my husband and I had spent the bulk of our married life living in spare rooms in an effort to save money to build our dream home. I had no idea how to keep a home let alone successfully balance my roles that seemed constantly conflicted.
Being a wife, mom, caregiver, and homemaker consumed all my energy leaving nothing for myself. Overwhelm was my normal.
If this sounds like you, know you are not alone!
If you are ready to…
- Ditch the overwhelm.
- Make your home a lasting sanctuary.
- Feel confident in your roles as wife, mom, caregiver, and homemaker.
- Better yourself by making positive mindset changes.
- Find joy, purpose, and balance in your sandwiched home and life.
…then this is the place for you! A Bridge Between the Gap is here to empower you to live your BEST LIFE as a caregiver!